1 . Net 30 days to be established for pre qualified customers.
2. Balances over 60 days are subject to credit hold.
3. All orders are subject to Company approval.
4. We do not accept retention of payment due on materials.
5. MasterCard, American Express and Visa are accepted.
1. Warranty is for the replacement of the parts only. (Excluding labor and shipping cost).
2. Warranty covers items that have been used in the manner prescribed by the Manufacturer.
3. Warranty claims should be in writing.
4. The manufacturer and The Glacier Group, LLC will review all warranty requests.
1. Items that can be returned to stock must have prior approval from The Glacier Group, LLC
2. Material must be in condition to be resold (including the original packaging)
3. Return items should be returned with a copy of the invoice, P.O. Number and name of the person requesting the return.
4. No Returns after 90 days
5. Restocking fee of 25% plus freight will apply